Thursday, October 4, 2007

New friends, yay!

I owe my new friend a big thank you because I found out that there was more money to be made out there on the interwebz than I had previously thought. I had helped her out before and just now (bad me!) gotten around to doing a link trade with her.

I was thrilled when she wanted to friend me (I get absolutly giddy over new friends!) and decided to backread her blog a little to learn more about her. I found out, among other things, that she got married the day before my son was born, and we have another friend in common, besides Kiki, who "introduced" us. (She didn't really do anything, but she was nice about it when I started trolling for links in her journal, so that's got to count for something, right?)

So yay for new friends and lots of link love and a little more money for my poor family.

No comments: