Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pain relief that works

My step-mom, Laurie, has suffered from back and shoulder pain for years. She also has fibromyalgia and lots and lots of trouble sleeping. I don't know if Freeze It would help her, but she's definitely the kind of person that would rather try something natural and topical before taking a bunch of drugs for her pain. She's lived with it for this long, I just wish there was something more we could do. Because my husband is a massage therapist, I'm used to him being able to "fix" (he's technically not allowed to use that word, but I do anyway) almost anyone. The problem is, when he tries to work on Laurie, she hurts so much that he can hardly do anything. She has to ask him to use less pressure or stop completely.

Here is a photo of her from a few years ago (it's all I could come up with on short notice) with my kid brother Daniel.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think she would really benefit from my winning a year's supply of Freeze-It, because she isn't the only one in that family that suffers from muscle pain. My father has actually had surgery on his lower back because he has had so much pain in the last few years. I know that Freeze It Gel can't replace medical treatment, but it would sure be awesome if he could find a little relief. Between the two of them, someone is always hurting in that house. They could take turns applying the Freeze-It for each other and then lie there in a big mushy puddle and be happy together. They've been married for 10 years now, and I think they deserve a little destressing time.

Freeze-It can also help with arthritis, joint pain and muscle sprains. I know that when they sent me a sample a few months ago, I was very impressed with the product. It penetrated WAY below the surface of the skin and really helped to relax my muscles. It's not for people who don't have serious pain, because it is super intense. They aren't kidding when they say this stuff really works.

Here is the commercial where they explain it more.





No comments: