Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Travel the world and the seven seas

It's fun to dream about what you could do with money if you had it. I like to think we'd travel all over the world, but of course, always shopping for deals and grabbing the cheap flights when we see them. A lot of companies have holiday offers going on right now that I'd love to take advantage of if we had the extra funds. But even better than dreaming about what you would buy for yourself if you had money, is dreaming about what you would buy for others, especially at this time of years. When I saw cheap flights to Christchurch advertised on Dialaflight, I thought immediately of my mother-in-law, who I know would be so very touched by such a gift. Someday I'd love to be able to return some of the kindness and generosity that she has bestowed on our family over the years.

No comments: